WELCOME TO MIND AND FLEX CLINIC
MUSCLE ACTIVATION THERAPY
HANNA SOMATICS COACHING
Mind and Flex Clinic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mind and Flex Clinic may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18th June 2018.
What we collect:
Details you provide: We may collect the following information from you via our website or when you correspond with us via phone, email or face to face in order to make your massage booking.
- Name, date of birth
- Contact information including email address, postal address and phone number
- Health information which may be relevant to your treatment
Details we collect about you from our consultation form: Prior to your first treatment you will be asked to complete a client consultation form in which you will be asked for details of any medical conditions, preferred treatment outcome, contact details and environmental factors. This is to ensure that we provide you with an appropriate treatment. We will securely store this information.
- Therapists’ notes – therapists will make notes during the therapy treatment. These notes will record information that you give the therapist and the therapist’s observations. We are legally required to store these notes.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with an appropriate treatment and best possible service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal treatment record keeping and administrative operations.
- To confirm or remind you of your scheduled appointment.
- To notify you about any changes to your scheduled service.
- To inform you of a preferred appointment time if you had expressed a desire to be on a particular waiting list.
- To improve our products and services.
- To contact you with post treatment aftercare advice and exercises appropriate to your condition or to follow up with how you responded to a particular treatment. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- To provide you with any invoice, billing or receipt requests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, through the consultation process or in person.
Disclosure of your information
Your information and treatment notes will be shared with Sebastian Urbanik, your therapist who carry out treatments.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To law enforcement agencies and regulators in connection with their investigations.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of mind and Flex Clinic.
- For fraud protection.
- If required to obey a duty to disclose in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- In the event of a business takeover or merger with a third party.
Where we store your personal DATA
Hardcopy treatment notes and consultation sheets are stored in the clinic in locked filling cabinet.
Google Analytics is in use to collect information about how visitors use this site. This provides us with important information that can enable the site to work better. We do not link this information to your name or address.
The following cookies are used by Google Analytics:
|Name||Typical Content||Expiration Time|
|_ga||Randomly generated ID||2 years|
|_gid||Randomly generated ID||1 Day|
|_gat_gtag||Randomly generated ID||When you close your web browser|
|NID||Randomly generated ID||6 months|
|PYPF||Randomly Generated ID||30 Days|
|__unam||Randomly Generated ID||6 Months|
For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics please go to:
Google has also created their own opt-out plugin which you can get from:
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Essential Cookies in use on this website
1. e.g. 14a065af82ab2895e20c87d42f298260 – This is a session cookie, which is a randomly set of generated numbers and letters. It is used to identify user sessions between page loads. This helps ensure that a web page does not ask for the same information many times. This cookie also ensure that our contact forms CAPTCHA Validation will function. These cookies have no information to identify the person accessing the site and they are destroyed each time you close your browser.
For more information about cookies and their uses visit All About Cookies.
For information regarding the updated law on cookies visit the ICO.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Before GDPR legislation was made law in May 2018 we operated an opt-out tick box to our direct marketing. However, before the May 2018 deadline we changed to an opt-in box on our initial consultation sheet to indicate that you choose to receive direct marketing. We have also requested that recipients of our direct marketing up to May 2018 choose to opt-in for any future newsletter or direct marketing.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Choose not to opt-in or tick the direct marketing indication box when you are asked to fill in a consultation form on your initial visit.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us or by using the unsubscribe button.
Mind and Flex Clinic will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable if the request is not healthcare related. If you would like a copy of the information held by us please write to our clinic email address.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at our clinic or email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
GET IN TOUCH
Copyright © 2018