CHECK OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Mind And Flex Clinic terms and conditions.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS – Private one to one sessions
- Full payment must be received prior to attending the session (online/in person)
• Payment can be made directly through our online invoicing system. The invoice will be send to you prior to the session.
In the event you need to cancel a session with less than 24hrs notice, full payment is required.
The PSYCH-K® process is strictly limited to the modification of beliefs. The PSYCH-K process is not designed to diagnose medical problems, nor is it a replacement for medical attention or professional mental health care.
During our all sessions (online, in person), we will take notes with the clients permission. These notes and everything discussed in the session are private and confidential and will not be shared with anyone else. There are exceptional and rare circumstances beyond the normal boundaries of confidentiality. Where possible the counsellor will seek to discuss these prior to any disclosure or action.
These exceptional and rare circumstances are:
- Where a client is at immediate risk of causing serious harm to themselves or others
- Where Statutory Law requires disclosure
- When the practitioner is subpoenaed or summoned as a witness in a Court of Law
© 2020 Mind and Flex Clinic. All rights reserved.
This website and its content is copyright of Mind and Flex Clinic.
In addition any library images/videos are used with the appropriate licences. Any reproduction of the contents of this website is prohibited.